JLE#10: Reading Notes for the Eight-Forked Serpent of Koshi

 Reading Notes



In the beginning of the story, it opens up with Susanoo finding a chopstick floating down the river.  It instantly sparks his curiosity because he has never seen any signs of man or woman in the mountains where he is residing.  I would maybe like to focus on more of what he was doing in the mountains in the first place.  For my story, I would like to add a backstory that explains how my protagonist would just so happen to be in the same place as the antagonist.  I would like to to make the protagonist and antagonist have a history of conflict and make it known in the beginning of the story.  An ongoing feud for the ages; so there would be a little more to it.  I would also like to possibly add a minor change in plot and character names, but for the sake of notes I will use the same ones in the original story.  I would maybe take the love story out of it and make it more action.  Susanoo might have the most challenging battle of his lifetime in my story.  Orochi will not be asleep when Susanoo faces him and the goal is to make it an epic battle.








    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JLE#4: Introduction of JL

JLE#27: Week 7 Story