JLE#12: Topic Brainstorm

Project Brainstorming  

Photo by Walid Ahmad from Pexels 



Scheherazade 

From what I have seen and researched about the story of Scheherazade I became hooked almost instantly and look forward to reading more.  I have never heard of this story, but upon reading it I really became interested in it.  My goal is that this will help me develop differences in the future plots of my stories.  I might be able to do a role reversal or even write about the sultan switching roles with grand-vizir.


Sinbad

I have seen an animated film that was an adaptation of this story, but that had to be at least 10 years ago.  From what I researched about this story, I have no prior knowledge and I look forward to being able to write up my own story with a similar plot.  I definitely enjoy adventuring stories and Sinbad should be a fun one to work with.  I find it to be easer to write about adventures because there is a lot of room to work with.  At any point someone or something can change the status quo and it wont shake anything up because that is what adventure is all about.  


Aladdin 

I watched the Disney movie a long time ago, but a lot of time has passed since then.  This one is a little different in terms of what my plans are.  I plan to have this one as a short story, even though the whole story of Aladdin is quite long.  Personally, I feel like it can be summed up pretty quickly, but not in such a way that takes away from its exceptional story.  


Alice in Wonderland 

I never really read this story growing up or anything of the sort so I have no prior knowledge of this story.  I have read about it and found it to be quite fascinating and weird.  I liked it so I decided I would be able to include this in the storybook.  It seems like a spontaneous and fun story so I figured I could tailor it in a multitude of ways. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JLE#4: Introduction of JL

JLE#27: Week 7 Story