JLE#9: Week 2 Reading Overview

 

Reading Overview 


Choose from CLASSICAL and/or BIBLICAL units for Weeks 3 and 4.

Week 3:  Adam and Eve

Week 4: Noah

Choose from MIDDLE EASTERN and/or INDIAN units for Weeks 5 and 6.

Week 5: Sinbad

Week 6: Ancient Egypt

Choose from ASIAN and/or AFRICAN units for Weeks 7 and 9. [Week 8 is review week.]

Week 7: West Africa 

Week 9: China

Choose from NATIVE AMERICAN units for Weeks 10 and 11.

Week 10: Apache

Week 11: Hero Tales

Choose from BRITISH and/or CELTIC units for Weeks 12 and 13.

Week 12: Aesop's Fables

Week 13: Robinhood 

Choose from EUROPEAN units for Weeks 14 and 15.

Week 14: Italian

Week 15: Hunt



    I am interested in reading about Sinbad and Robinhood because I remember seeing the movie adaptations of them when I was a kid.  I would like to also read stories about Odin and Thor because I recently starting watching Marvel movies.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JLE#4: Introduction of JL

JLE#27: Week 7 Story