JLE#25: Reading Notes for Guan Yu, Part A

 Reading notes 


Guan Yu:
I have only heard the name Guan Yu before reading this story.  I knew he was a warrior of some type just based off of the descriptions/depictions I have seen before.  I was surprised after I clicked on the story of The Chinese God of War and saw that he was the God of War.  I read this story and while short I think I can maybe make it more fun.  There was not a lot of fighting.  If you ask me, a story about the God of War should have a lot of battles in it.  So I think instead of just describing a battle, I am going to describe all of the preparations he does for a great battle.  I think it would add a different theme and add a lot of suspense and keep the audience wondering what will happen.  I was particularly fond of this story from Reading A because I personally found the others to not be that interesting.  I am considering doing a combination with another story within Part A because I have not yet considered doing that and I think it could improve my story!




The God of War


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JLE#4: Introduction of JL

JLE#27: Week 7 Story