JLE#28: Reading and Writing

 Reading and Writing

My favorite photo so far


The reading and writing assignments are working for me.  More so the reading than the writing, but that is because I personally have never been too fond of writing.  The options we get to pick from are bountiful and usually I find several stories within a unit of reading that I really enjoy.  Before taking this class, I was decently familiar with some folklore stories and I have since expanded my knowledge of such because of the readings.  The writing is ok for me and I know I have become more comfortable in terms of creativity since starting this course.  We still have plenty more stories to write so I look forward to developing further as writer as we go along.  I am happy with how my portfolio and blog look.  I wish to add another story to my portfolio soon because I ended up writing one that I thought was better than the first one I published.  I think my biggest accomplishments in my writing for this class is my confidence and creativity.  I do not like writing still, but I certainly feel more confident when I do, and I think that will help me develop as a writer.  Writing is not something that will go away so I will continue to work at it I progress through this course and even later down the road in my life.  Writing is a critical skill to have.  My favorite reading so far is Sinbad for sure.  I remember watching the cartoon film as a kid and enjoying it but since I read the stories, I enjoy them much more.  I think to a certain degree the reading notes are helping me write my stories.  I find that reviewing them just before I begin is helpful, but usually I will get an idea and decide to run with it.  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JLE#4: Introduction of JL

JLE#27: Week 7 Story