JLE#29: Week 8 Feedback and Comments

Kinicki, Angelo and Kreitner, Robert (2006). Organizational behavior: Key concepts, skills, and best practices. McGraw-Hill Irwin. Talkdesk


I would say to a certain extent that the feedback I am receiving is constructive.  I and I think most people tend to focus on the negative qualities of whatever task is completed so reading constructive comments is reassuring.  Comments such as those to be useful.  Perhaps I could be making some better comments and feedback to other people, but I feel like they are getting the job done.  From reading other peoples posts I have certainly learned a few additional writing strategies.  It is nice to be able to see how others are utilizing their creativity.  I will see something in someone’s writing like how they introduce and develop a character and think to myself “how could I do something like that?” Reading their stories is a valuable learning tool.  I am content with my introduction post, but I may try and edit it soon.  I think it is a great idea to have those so we can get to know everyone a little bit in this online course.  I think going forward I can spend a little more time looking for something within a story that could make it better.  Usually, I am not the greatest at doing that, but I will try my best to provide someone with good feedback.

I chose that particular image because I thought it was the easiest to read.  Also, the contents from Shauna Geraghty are easily accessible within her blog post and they offer a great deal of strategies that I can use for future feedback and comments. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JLE#4: Introduction of JL

JLE#27: Week 7 Story