JLE#30: Week 8 Progress

 Week 8 Progress 


I am happy with my progress so far, but I need to get into a better habit of not falling behind.  Week 4/5 really set me back and I have been playing catch up ever since.  I am waiting for the break in week 10 so that I can do the extra credit for that week and perhaps even progress further in the course.  I am most proud of the writing and reading that I have done.  Usually, I do not read anything like the stories we have read in this class, so it is a good change in pace for me.  I also think my writing has improved in regard to creativity since the beginning of the course.  I started off with a good weekly routine, but the setback in weeks 4 and 5 have deterred me from that routine.  I am not familiar with blogging or anything like that, so it has taken some getting used to.  I have yet to edit my website and blog to make them both look a little nicer because I have been trying to keep up with other work.  I will utilize the extra credit option when we get to week 10. 

 

I am going to make some changes when we get to week 10.  I think it will be a good time to reset and reevaluate how I am spending time on work in this course and other courses.  I am not going to make the same mistake I did earlier and try and work a little bit ahead come week 10 break.  I know if I had utilized the option to start the course earlier it would have alleviated some of my workload during the week.  I have not really thought of adding anything new in my writing, but I am certainly open to new things.  I will continue to read other people’s stories and look for different elements of writing that I may not have seen or thought of using in my own.  I need to change my website banner, but I do not really know how.  I will go back and look at the suggestions in the instructions and attempt to make some necessary changes.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JLE#4: Introduction of JL

JLE#27: Week 7 Story