JLE#31: Reading Notes for The Fortunate Fish-Hook A

 Reading Notes A



Story Source: Romance of Old Japan, Part I: Mythology and Legend by E. W. Champney and F. Champney (1917).

Reading Notes part A:  I particularly enjoyed the story of the Fortunate Fish-Hook.  I made a connection since the story is about two brothers and it made me think of my brother.  Additionally, I thought about making a change in the theme of my stories.  The Fortunate Fish-Hook is a romance story and perhaps I may decide to write a romance story for my upcoming story book this week?  I am still undecided because I also feel like I could take the conflict between Ho-wori and Ho-deri.  Perhaps I could make it to where Ho-wori and Ho-deri become great enemies of each other and that the forests and the seas would never be able to rekindle after such a grief.  I am considering editing the story to where Ho-wori is lost for a very long time and returns with his hook and his relationship with his brother is restored - leaving the princess under the sea out of it completely.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JLE#4: Introduction of JL

JLE#27: Week 7 Story