JLE#34: Reading Notes for The Jealous Uncle, Part A

 Reading Notes Unnatural Uncle 


I have no prior knowledge of this story at all, but I enjoyed the read a lot.  I have a plan to go ahead and make it to where the nephew and his jealous uncle have a battle.  I think the portion where the nephew is locked away and is found on the beach of another land was a nice addition to the story.  It is there where I will write in the training for the nephew and he will train to overcome his uncle.  For the most part I will likely stay in line with the original plot because I enjoyed it so much.  Throughout the whole story I was trying to think about how the story would end!  It kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time and my hope is that I can do the same for my rendition of the story.  


Story source: Tales of the North American Indians by Stith Thompson (1929).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JLE#4: Introduction of JL

JLE#27: Week 7 Story