JLE#35: Reading Notes for the Jealous Father, Part B

 Reading Notes


Story source: Tales of the North American Indians by Stith Thompson (1929)


This story was kind of similar to the Jealous Uncle from part A.  The reason this story caught my eye was because of the fact that it appeared to be another family conflict.  It does not differ to much from the plot of the Jealous Uncle and for that reason I am considering combining the two stories for my storybook.  I enjoy the fact that the story incorporates a few components of nature and I will make an attempt to be just as descriptive in painting a picture of my story's setting.  I thought it was interesting to see two stories about jealousy within family in this particular unit.  Both of those stories made for a captivating read and I enjoyed the suspense that each story had to offer.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JLE#4: Introduction of JL

JLE#27: Week 7 Story