JLE#40: Reading Notes for Robin Hood, Part B

 Reading Notes 


Reading Notes:


So this battle between the valiant knight and Robin Hood is the finale.  It was a short story, but I think there is a lot to work with here.  It is a battle so I have plans to be descriptive and attempt to write in present tense throughout the whole story.  There is a challenge in doing so because I don't know how interesting it will be for the reader to just read about a battle as its happening.  I feel like it would be a lot less captivating than a movie.  However, I will probably combine ideas from the battle and give an alternate ending to Robin Hood.  I think he can go out by a glorious fight rather than by bleeding.  


Story source: The English and Scottish Popular Ballads by Francis James Child (1882-1898)

-Robin Hood and the Valiant Knight; Robin Hood's Death 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JLE#4: Introduction of JL

JLE#27: Week 7 Story