JLE#45: Reading Notes for Zelinda and Monster, Part A

 Reading Notes



 Zelinda and the Monster 


I enjoyed this story because it kept me on the edge of my seat throughout the tale.  I was completely caught off guard that the monster was a man and required the consent of marriage from a woman to be turned back to normal.  I think there is something in my new story I could write about that is similar to the monster turning into a man.  I like twists like that in stories because usually it is not to be expected by the audience.  I may even spend a little more time on describing the palace they entered.  Possibly changing it to an underwater palace or somewhere else reclusive like up in the mountains.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JLE#4: Introduction of JL

JLE#27: Week 7 Story