JLE#3: Storybook Favorites

 




The Legend of "Calico" Jack Rackham
https://sites.google.com/site/thelegendofcalicojackrackham/home 
    

I have heard of the Legend of Jack Rackham because I had purchased a game years ago that had a character based off of him. From what I read in the story the game did a decent job at portraying him! I was impressed with the creativity as well as how well written the introduction was. aside from me being interested because I knew of the legend, the introduction made it clear I was already hooked in. The design was super straightforward, and I had no issues navigating between tabs. This design may not be the most creative, but it is more than enough to get the job done and still match the story.



The lost Tales of the Avatar 
https://sites.google.com/view/losttales/introduction?authuser=0

I have also heard of and watched the television series that this storybook is based off. I was really into it when I was younger, but recently watched it again as it became available on Netflix. Very well written introduction. I chose this not only because I was a fan, but because of the final paragraph in the introduction. The last paragraph sparked my interest and motivated me to continue reading on the rest of the post. Wonderful photos of landscapes similar to those seen in the show were used and it definitely adds a creative touch.  The design of the page is very easy to navigate through and allowed for smooth transitions.




The Adventures of Merlin 
https://sites.google.com/view/ambrosius/one-fall-day?authuser=0


I have heard of Merlin, but outside of hearing the name I had no knowledge of what the person did, or the story associated with him. The introduction was brief and allowed me to easily grasp the story and the potential within it. Upon reading this intro I was ready to learn more, so I read the post and then did some research on Merlin. This storybook was well written and had a short-read time! The design of the storybook was simple. There was nothing crazy that would interfere with reading it.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JLE#4: Introduction of JL

JLE#27: Week 7 Story