JLE#46: Reading Notes for an Incident in Rome, Part B

 Reading Notes


Reading Notes:

I like this story because it was super short and simple.  It was kind of eerie too which I liked.  Perhaps I could combine the ideas and themes from my two favorite stories in this unit and make another story.  I liked the idea that because these story in particular was so short, it leaves a lot of room for editing if I choose to do so.  Also, I think it will be interesting to see what I can come up with with this story because the plot is kind of hard for me to understand.  With that said, it might be difficult for me to come up with solutions, but that will make the process more interesting!


tory source: Italian Popular Tales by Thomas Frederick Crane (1885)

Incident in Rome

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JLE#4: Introduction of JL

JLE#27: Week 7 Story